A Partnership for Charities and Professional Advisors
LEAVE A LEGACY™ is a nationally recognized program to raise awareness of the importance of thoughtful, well-planned, tax-preferred gifts and their impact on the quality of life for everyone in our communities.
A program of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP-ACPDP™), LEAVE A LEGACY™ in Nova Scotia is promoted through volunteer efforts and with the support of charities, not-for-profits and professional advisors.
We are asking all charities and professional advisors to become or renew partnership in this program in 2013 for as little as $100.00 a year. Your financial commitment will support promotional and marketing activities during the month of May as well as throughout the year.
In 2013, the LEAVE A LEGACY™ program will be promoted using print, radio and television marketing activities throughout the year.
In addition, our Partners receive recognition on LEAVE A LEGACY™ Nova Scotia website, the NS page on the National website and in a select number of publications across the province throughout the year.
LEAVE A LEGACY™ Nova Scotia strives to provide a valuable source of information to the general public on giving options with the assistance of our valued partners. Our goal is to ensure every Nova Scotian is aware of the personal and financial benefits of arranging a gift for their charity of choice.
Your Participation in LEAVE A LEGACY™ offers your organization an opportunity to:
- Have a listing in LEAVE A LEGACY™ feature publications
- Support your communications to your donors about gift planning
- Collaborate with estate and financial planning professionals
- Gain exposure for the charitable sector and gift planning principles
- Include LEAVE A LEGACY™ logo on your promotional material
- Include your charity’s name on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ Nova Scotia website
We invite you to enhance your LEAVE A LEGACY™ partnership level to receive benefits such as:
- Include organization’s full mailing address on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS website
- Hot-link to your website from the LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS website
- Hot-link your email address for easy contact from the LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS website
- Your organization logo on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS website for brand recognition
- A dedicated page for a donor profile, legal or financial advice on the LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS website
- Organization specifically recognized in Senior’s Advocate Features and in our Eastlink ad during the month of May
Partnerships are available at six levels. The Standard level is only $100.00, allowing all organizations an opportunity to be a LEAVE A LEGACY™ partner. Partnerships are based on a twelve-month period – July 2013 to June 2014.
Please join us to help raise awareness of LEAVE A LEGACY™ and gift planning by returning the attached registration form with the fee for your chosen partner level to:
LEAVE A LEGACY™ NS Coordinator
c/o Colleen Fitzpatrick-Killorn
1102 - 4300 Mayberry Street
Burnaby, BC V5H 5A4
Our Partners' Benefits